- Browse Wallpaper Designs
- Recent Walls
- How It Works
- Contact Us
- COVID-19 Crisis – Company Statement
Here are some of our top tips for when you are supplying and uploading your own image :
1. Keep it nice and detailed Your image or design should be high resolution, in fact the higher the better! It depends on the size of your wall but think a 2mb file as a minimum. Although we can print from lower resolution images, the very best results will come from a file which is at least 5,000 pixels wide (on the longest edge.). Lower resolution images could pixelate or result in a lack of sharpness – and we don’t want you to be disapppointed. Don’t worry though, because we’ll check that your image is suitable before processing your job.
2. Keep it clear Photos taken with a camera 12 mega pixels or higher will work best. We can only work with what you send us, so pick a nice high-quality, sharp original to enable us to get the best results all round.
3. We can work with all sorts of file types, no problem jpg, .tif, .bmp and .png are all fine and dandy to upload. If you have other file formats please contact us, 01723 654001.
4. Any problems? Simply get in touch and we will get that file from you somehow, we are here to make this as easy as possible for you. Always looking to help! 01723 654001.